In recent statistics made by W3Techs of the most popular site building platforms in 2018, WordPress is the most popular content management system (55%) followed by Joomla (20%) and Drupal (11%).
Benefits of using WordPress to build your website:
- WordPress vs. HTML & CSS: Learning HTML from scratch can take 6+ months, yet alone CSS and PHP. Having a basic knowledge of HTML can help you gauge things more quickly, but if you want to create a website within a day or two, learning HTML isn’t a viable option.
- WordPress vs. Website Builders: Website builders are expensive and often very limited. They are good for one-page websites, but not more.
- WordPress vs. Joomla/Drupal: Drupal is a very powerful platform that is popular with web developers and experienced coders, but it comes with a very steep learning curve that makes it a bad choice for beginners. Joomla is similar to WordPress and works great for online stores, but you’ll need at least a little bit of technical coding to make it work the way you want.
Join this course if you want to:
- build websites without doing any programming
- build websites quickly
- design graphic for websites
- maintain websites
Duration: 1 month
This course offers:
- paid internship and job placements for deserving students
- 1 domain name and 500MB
- Certificate of achivement