Today, PHP is widely used and most demandable scripting language on the web. PHP is a very popular scripting language which is specially designed for skilled website development. PHP has become one of the major players on the web development market in the last few years. PHP programming language is the most preferred programming language that is suited for website development as PHP can be easily embedded into HTML code.
PHP’s extensions offer unmatched functionality in comparison to any other web scripting language available, which has been made available by countless developers bringing together a significant collection of open-source software from around the web. PHP is similar to Microsoft Active Server Pages, Java Servlets and Cold Fusion Module but is commonly held to be much easier to program (or ‘script’) with, much faster than its competitors and, best of all, it is free to use and distribute. One of the strongest and most significant features in PHP is its support for a wide range of databases. If simplicity, speed of development, and economy are taken as the important factors, then PHP should be the best.
ADVANTAGES OF PHP WEB DEVELOPMENT:
- PHP is Open Source. Open Source means you never need to rely on the manufacturer to release the next version if something doesn’t work or pay for expensive upgrades.
- PHP is extendible.
- Large amount of databases are supported.
- PHP is platform independent. It will run on most of the platforms.
- Compatible with servers like IIS and APACHE.
- Low development and maintenance cost with very high performance and reliability
Join this course if you want to:
- learn fundamentals of PHP
- learn object-oriented programming
- learn database design
Duration: 2 months
This course offers:
- paid internship and job placements for deserving students
- 1 domain name and 500MB
- Certificate of achievement